Monday, June 23, 2008

The Bronx Zoo

Also during the Memorial Day weekend we took a trip to the Bronx Zoo. We had a great time even though it was VERY crowded. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day.


Momma came to say hello to me! I would put my hand up on the glass and she would put hers palm to palm with mine against the glass. It was the sweetest thing.

A baby!
The new monorail.
Roll Tide!

The Butterfly Garden

Sea lions!
Giraffes!

This gorilla was picking his nose---then he would eat it. The crowd could not quit laughing.


Summer days for the bear. He looks like he's relaxing in a hot tub!
Scratching his back on the limb

Pacing the cage
A little warm for this polar bear!

Tiger coming straight towards me!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the Bronx Zoo! I need to go again sometime this summer or fall!

kolls said...

Aw, I LOVE the Bronx Zoo too!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin