Thursday, May 22, 2008

Preppy Swap Questions

I'm a little late with this for my preppy SUMMER swap partner. But here it goes:

1.Favorite preppy designers? Jcrew, Lilly
2. Favorite preppy accessories? Anything and everything monogrammed, polka dotted
I also love pearls and cardigans.
3. Any hobbies? Besides blogging, working, eating and shopping?
4. Enjoy crafting, if so anything in particular? I'm not that crafty, but I do wrapping paper, tissue, ribbons
5. Favorite books/magazines? People (I have a subscription and read it every week)
6. Any other favorite things? My favorite colors are pink and green (in that order) if the two are polka dotted together--even better.
7. Collect anything? Cookbooks, silver picture frames, earrings, greeting cards (I have quite a collection), stationary
8. Any kids/pets? Daisy, my 3 year old golden retriever
9. Any allergies? Apparently I have a sensitivity to wheat products (gluten). Just found this out and I'm not liking it.
10. Favorite thing to do in the Summer? Go to the beach, boat riding, drinking tropical drinks!
11. What most makes you think of Summer? Warm weather---it still isn't warm in NYC!
12. Favorite treat/drink? Margaritas, anything peanut butter/chocolate, cupcakes, wine, sweet tea
13. Anything else your partner should know about you? I think I covered it, but my blog tells it all!

2 comments:

teddi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MRU said...

Sure, you can use it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin