Monday, May 5, 2008

Bottoms Up!

I LOVE little girl's monogrammed bloomers (diaper covers). There is a picture of me when I'm about 2 years old climbing on our swing set with me monogrammed panties showing. I'll have to get my Mom to dig it up. Anyways, I decided to make a list of a few really cute bloomers for y'all. They make a great shower or baby gift. Here's what I've found. Feel free to post links of other cute bloomers you have for your daugher or your store carries.



$17.50 from Ladybugs and Lilypads

10 comments:

Kate said...

Www.MissPrissStyle.com has adorable bloomers too! I am sad that my daughter is getting too old for them!

Suburban prep said...

I ordered a few pairs for friends from Laurennicolefashions.com

Melissa said...

HOw cute! I will have to remember this when I have a daughter someday!

magnoliabelle said...

Have I missed something or are you trying to tell us anything? ;-D

SLS said...

Precious!!! My friend just found out she is having a girl, I can't wait to give her a pair!

MRU said...

MB-you haven't missed anything. I just have babies on the brain...with 12 friends having babies this year that is all we talk about! Don't worry--I'll let you know when it is my turn.

Fifi Flowers said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!

The Mrs. said...

Stop it! Those are so cute!!!!

hqm said...

Oh, yes! We call them "fancy pants" in our house! They are a must have especially Lulu like to wear a dress everyday and then spend most of the day hanging upside down on the swing set!

marie said...

I had to wear these until the elastic was cutting off the circulation in my legs... all while my friends were wearing bikini briefs! I hated them, but you better believe that Frances will be wearing them for a long, long time.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin