A little more about Urbanity:
Urbanity, www.urbanitystudios.com, will celebrate its third anniversary this year. The company began after President/Design Director, Meghann Kopecky got married. She and her husband could not find a wedding invitation that represented their special day and reflected the elegance of the event. The couple decided to make their own invitations and little did they know that it would start Meghann down a path of creating a design firm specializing in stationery, invitations, and announcements.
I would use this one as a rehearsal dinner or shower invitation, but it could also be used as a modern wedding invitation.
I love the colors of this sweet invite that is perfect for a baby shower, wedding brunch or even a birthday party.
Isn't this perfect for a summer wedding shower, baby shower, or bridesmaid luncheon? I love aqua and red together!
Now for the fun part. Who wants to win a $50.00 gift certificate towards your purchase of any of Urbanity Stationery wedding designs? Yeah, that's what I thought.
Here are the rules:
1) Go to Urbanity Stationery and check out their wedding collection. This includes: wedding invitations, bachelorette party invitations, engagement party invitations, save the dates, rsvp cards, wedding invitations, menu cards, and thank you notes.
You don't have to be a bride to win! You can use one of these invites for another type of party or just order yourself some cute thank you notes!! Get creative!!
2) Come back here and leave a comment telling me what you would use your $50.00 towards.
For Additional Entries
1) Post this contest on your blog
2) Send a tweet out about this contest
3) Become a Follower (or let me know you are already a follower)
4) Follow me on Twitter (or let me know you are following me on Twitter)
5) A special extra entry if you let me know you are one of my top commentators! Check the bar to the left.
Please note that EACH of the additional entries need to be left in a separate comment to qualify for an additional entry. If you write "I follow your blog, I tweeted and I want to win the poppy invitations " in one comment it DOES not count but for ONE entry. I use the random number generator because Baby J does not leave time for anything else, so if you want additional entries you can leave up to SIX SEPARATE comments on this post. Please make sure your comments are linked either to your blog or you include an email address. If there is no way to contact you, you will not win.
**Unfortunately, this contest if for US residents only due to shipping costs**
The contest starts today and will go until Saturday, June 6th!
GOOD LUCK LADIES!!