Friday, June 19, 2009

Hungry Girl's New Cookbook



I recently purchased Hungry Girl's new cookbook and I'm LOVING it! So many fun recipes and there is a print off where you can get every recipe with the Weight Watchers points. So far I have made the cheesecake brownies, the peanut butter poppers, the strawberry shortcake cupcakes, the tiramisu pudding and the banana bread.

Have you heard of Hungry Girl? I get her daily emails and she sends awesome tips and recipes (especially if you are doing Weight Watchers like me). You can sign up for her emails here.


Buy it here:


7 comments:

courtney said...

Thanks for the tip...I have seen those cookbooks before but never tried them out!

Addict said...

Thank you for reminding me! I have been meaning to look into that book. I have her orginal book, but since I am not the greatest cook (or not good at all) I could use this cookbook.

Summer Athena said...

thanks for posting this. i have been on the fence about it for awhile! i am gonna get it.

Dollface said...

wow that looks like a great book!! thanks :) xxxoo

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Thanks for the tip! I just signed up for the emails.

Southern Aspirations said...

I too have been eying this book. No good reason why I haven't gotten it yet. This must be the sign. I get her blog updates too- great great ideas for "eat this not that."

Anonymous said...

Now this is something that I need to try!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin