1. So Baby J has decided that he WILL NOT take a bottle. I've been breastfeeding him since the beginning, but have pumped bottles for him as well when needed. During the past month or so he flat out REFUSES to take the bottle. He just wants Mama. I have tried 6 different types of bottles. I have left the room and let others attempt to give him the bottle(supposedly they can smell your milk for up to 20 ft--kinda crazy). We have tried a cup (pediatrician's recommendation...he's obviously not here to help with laundry). Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm dying here. I can't leave him for very long because he still eats every 3 hours.
2. My sweet Baby J is losing his head of hair! It has been falling out in his hats and in his crib the past few weeks. Y'all he looks like a little old man with male pattern baldness. (We still think he is beyond perfect and cute.) Of course, he is being baptized at the end of this month and we have a photographer coming to take his pictures. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know long this process normally takes? It looks like there is more hair growing in (that is a little lighter).
3. Which exersaucer do you recommend? We are about to purchase one and are trying to decide between this one, this one, this one, this one and this one. I've heard bad things about Johnny Jump Ups because of spinal injuries to kids, but it seems like a lot of people have those too. Thoughts...
4. Baby J recently started rice cereal and we need some new bibs! Which ones are the very best in your opinion?
5. I'm looking for a monogrammed tshirt for Baby J to wear with his swim trunks when we go to the beach. All I'm finding is onesies. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks for your help!!