Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ebates Big Fat Check Arrived!

I received a check for $107.33 from Ebates the other day via my paypal account! I have only been doing this since January! That means more fun ebay purchases! =) I talked about Ebates before here.

But, if you are new to the game...basically you sign up and then you go to their website before you buy anything online. So, when I go to diapers.com to buy Baby J his diapers, I click on ebates and THEN diapers.com and I get a portion of my purchase back. Ebates works with Ebay, Jcrew, Ann Taylor, Brooks Brothers, Gap.com (Gap Kids, Gap Maternity, etc), Kodak Easy Share Gallery, Macys, LL Bean, Sephora, Old Navy, Orvis, Babies R Us, Nordstrom, shoes.com, Target, Victoria's Secret, drugstore.com, walmart.com...the list goes on and on. You should not be buying something online without doing this! Cash back in your pocket and it works!

Sign up here and you'll get a $5.00 bonus and I get a little bonus too! =) Happy Shopping!

9 comments:

Robyn said...

I have been using ebates since 2001and my total-to-date saved is $1345.33!!!

Pretty Personal Gifts said...

Thank you for the info. I'm going to have to check that out!

Sarah said...

I've never used ebates before!! Sounds like a great deal!!! Thanks for sharing!

Lori said...

I had never heard of it and just signed up, so thanks for the info! I'm bummed to have missed out on so much with all the on-line shopping I do! :)
Have a great weekend!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

OMG!!! I've got to jump on the "ebates" train!

Southern Aspirations said...

Will have to check that out... Upromise is my fave. I'm using to pay off grad school loans but you can also use it for a 529 savings account for Baby!

Aubrey said...

I had never heard of ebates before but I'm all signed up now. Thanks for the link.

AfghanMan said...

I never heard of EBates. However, I am big fan of Upromise which I have been using since the new year. I think I am going to do an comparison and post it on my blog.

Creator of
PictureOnARug.com

Whitney said...

Well that is fabulous! Thanks for the referral!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin