Thursday, November 29, 2007

A-Z Meme

A-Z Meme (sorry about the strange spacing...not sure why I can't make it work today)

A-Available or single? Married for 5 months (tomorrow)

B-Best friend? My husband
C-Cake or pie? Cake...especially cupcakes
D-Drink of choice? 1)Diet Coke 2) Good red wine 3) Margaritas 4) Fruit Punch Crystal Light

E-Essential item I use everyday? My LL Bean Tote Bag
F-Favorite colors? Pink and green
G-Gummy bears or gummy worms? Bears, Please especially Black Forest
H-Hometown? I was born in Atlanta, GA and then lived in a small town in Alabama

I-Indulgence? Mani/pedi's, shoes, and clothes
J-January or February? February. It has Valentine's Day and Mardis Gras

K-Kids and names? I don't have kids...yet. The closest I have to a kid is my golden retriever Daisy.

L-Life is not complete without...my husband family, and friends
M-Marriage date? June 30, 2007

N-Number of siblings? 1 brother and 1 sister (both younger)
O-Oranges or apples? Apples (I have acid reflux and I can't eat oranges)
P-Phobias or fears? Getting stuck in an elevator...I didn't use to be so scared of this but now that I ride them daily and I see them get stuck daily...I get especially nervous in the really old ones
Q-Favorite quote? "It's the friends that you can call at 3AM that really matter." and "Wherever you go, there you are." and "Life is not about the number of breaths we take, but the number of moments that take our breath away."
R-Reason to smile? I leave for Louisiana in one week for K's wedding weekend!

S-Season? Summer
T-Tag? Anyone who wants to do it!
U- Unknown fact about me? Since you haven't really seen too many pics of me...I have curly brown hair and brown eyes!

V-Vegetable you don't like? Pickles

W-Worst habit? I don't make my bed daily (I know gasp...) I always make it when company is coming and when I have enough time, but most days it doesn't get fully made. I also twist my curls when I'm bored.

Y-Your favorite food? Mexican...especially cheese dip
Z-Zodiac ? Leo the Lion

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin