J. McLaughlin has been a longtime leader in all things preppy. They opened their first store over 30 years ago and are still going strong! Their retail stores can be found in 16 states and DC and their online site is easy to navigate.
Here are a few of my current favorites on their website. They have me wishing for budding tulips on Park Avenue and boat drinks at the beach!
an adorable bamboo clutch in natural. (It retails for $150.00!!) Just think how cute you will look toting this clutch with your white jeans and blue and white stripe top! What outfit DOESN'T this clutch go with?
Here are the rules:
1) Go to the J. McLaughlin's website and pick your favorite new arrival
2) Come back here and post your favorite item in the comment section.
For additional entries (and please remember to post each of these in a SEPARATE comment or the random number generator won't count it):
1) Become a follower of my blog or let me know you are already a follower in a separate comment
2) Blog about this contest or add it to your sidebar and let me know you did in a separate comment.
3) "Like" J. McLaughlin on facebook. Follow this link. Let me know you like them in a separate comment.
4) Tweet about this contest to @MrsMMMBlogger and @ and let me know you did so in a separate comment.
5) Join their Mailing List by clicking here (enter info at top of page) and let me know you did so in a separate comment.
That is a potential for FIVE additional entries!! Good luck ladies! The random number generator will pick a lucky winner on March 17th!
Transitional Pieces + OOTN
4 hours ago