Thursday, November 4, 2010

Link Love

1. Click here if you are in the market for monogrammed "J," "jUr," or "Jack" clothes.

2. Do you love flash sales as much as I do? Click here to join the latest! You have to join The Foundary to get the latest deals on home goods and accessories. Le Creuset is on there right now! I've got my eye on a red dutch oven!

3.  Don't forget to use Ebates for all of your Christmas online shopping! Did you know Delta, Lands End, Zulily, Groupon, Nordstrom, Piperlime, Target, Jcrew, LLBean, Diapers.com, Toys-r-us, Lillian Vernon, Barnes and Noble and so many more are all cash back options! The money goes straight into your paypal account!

4. Have you tried Soap.com? Y'all know I'm a huge Diapers.com fan and Soap.com is their little sister store. You should try it! Get 20% off your first order and free shipping with my code MMMBLOG.They have also recently launched Beautybar.com, use the same code!


5. Speaking of flash sales, this one has been around a little longer but I only recently joined. It's called Ideeli. Join here.


6. Vive le Fete is on Zulily today! I wish all the flash sale sites would join the smocked clothing bandwagon!

7. Don't forget to enter my $50.00 giveaway with Photo Card Creations. Click here to enter!


Ok, your turn. Share your favorite links with me and the rest of MMM readers! Is your business running an amazing sale? Are you saving money by using a special program? Let us in on your secrets too!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I just bid on the golf cart shortall!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin