Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ready to Roll!

Here are a few pictures from our Bama gameday in NYC! 

Ready to Roll (J can say Roooollll, but he hasn't caught on to Tide yet) We'll get there! 


Future Bama boy?

Wishing he was driving to T-town to watch the game...



A lil' Bama fan and a red velvet mini cupcake = happiness!


Daisy is not so happy. She wants a cupcake too (and some of our wings)!


J drinking a little gameday milk and rocking with his Little Al


Smile, it's gameday! 


 Loving on Lil' Al (and his milk)


My heart!


So, y'all want to talk about number 14?


One of my friends said this picture looked like a future frat boy in the making. He's doing his Roll Tide and drinking his milk with no hands!


Happy Gameday to all of our friends from all teams! Looking forward to a great football season!

7 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Happy game day! I can't believe how big J is now- such a big boy!

BAH said...

Oh my goodness, he is the cutest thing! I love his little romper with the elephants - so gameday appropriate!

Melissa said...

He's so cute and grown up!

Jill Ann said...

He is sooo cute! Happy game day to you too!

Megan said...

Soooo cute!

Jamie said...

ROLL TIDE!!!
Such Bama cuteness!!!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

J continues to be too darling, and I just love that school colored romper of his. Don't know how I'll manage to find some burnt orange ones for my little Texas fan in the making, but I'm on the hunt ...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin