Thursday, July 16, 2009

Candy Bar Question from Reader

Dear MMM,

Hey I have a good friend who is getting married and wants to do a candy bar. I know you talked about yours and I was hoping you could help me help her. She is not sure where to buy the candy in bulk in her colors. She also wanted to know where to get the cute bags and scoopers. If you could help that would be so great. Thanks so much.

Reader K

*******************************

Dear Reader K,

I
bought all of my candy from here: http://www.blaircandy.com/. You can do a candy sort by color to get your colors. We also got a few things from a couple local stores and the dollar store.


My wedding coordinator had our containers and scoops. I'll post this on my blog and perhaps someone can direct you to somewhere that has them.


2 comments:

What Kate Wore said...

The candy bar was outstanding Miss MMM, everything looked so beautiful, and it also looked like everyone was enjoying themselves, the mark of a fab event!
tp

Sunshine In The City said...

I've ordered candy from Blair Candy before as well and had a great experience!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin