Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A. Tierney Preppy Pendant Winners

I apologize for the delay in posting the winners to our A. Tierney contest. Time got away from me before we headed out of town last Friday. We had a wonderful Easter at my parent's beach house on the Florida panhandle and now I'm at their home in South Alabama. The weather is beautiful, but I've come down with an awful cold. I'm heading to the doctor today to try to get some relief and find out what is safe for me to take while I'm still breastfeeding. Baby J did fabulous on the two plane rides and he has been an angel all week. But, let me tell you caring for a newborn while you are sick is tough work!! Ok, enough of that...let's get on to the winners. I used the random number generator and our winners are:


Here are your random numbers:

13 98 16 90 83

Timestamp: 2009-04-15 16:24:40 UTC


Congrats #13--DMLB--Getting Here from There

Congrats#98--Pink Under Pressure

Congrats #16--Michelle

Congrats #90--Lulu and Daisy

Congrats #83--Amy B--Our Daily Blessings...Life

Ladies, please email me at magnoliasmarriageandmanhattan@gmail dot com with your mailing information and your final choice of pendant/cord and we'll get those preppy pendants out to you asap!

Thanks again to everyone who entered! When I get back to the city we'll have a few more fun giveaways. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter (or Passover). I've been checking in with your blogs on my google reader during feedings, but it is next to impossible to comment. Happy Wednesday--I'm off to the doctor to see what they can do for me!



7 comments:

Dollface said...

Congrats ladies!! :)

Aubrey said...

So sorry to hear that you are sick. I just got over that same exact thing. Hopefully baby J is spared because it's not fun. Congrats to all the winners, I'm so jealous.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I love your blog...hope you feel better soon.

Please stop by and visit me.

The Cape House said...

I can imagine being sick and being a mommy is just exhausting! I hope you enjoy the time at home and feel better soon.

Wearing Mascara said...

Congrats everyone!

Also, just wanna let you know that my blog has switched to WordPress and for many people it's not showing up in their readers. Visit: wearingmascara.com to make sure it's showing up properly! (You may have to delete and then add it again). xoxo,

Julie

DMLD said...

Just wanted to let you know that I received my pendant today and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thank you so much - first giveaway I've won and I couldn't be happier with my "prize"

Again, thank you

4DsfromLHP said...

I am now diaper bag free - hooray! But my main diaper bag was a black kate spade with a drawstring top. Got that so my husband wouldn't be embarrased to carry it on occasion! I wouldn't want to be switching my diaper bag very often. You get it set up with your staple items and just replenish with diapers as needed.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin