Thursday, April 14, 2011

Heartsy...the Etsy Deal Site

Heartsy - Daily deals on fabulous handmade items, at least 50% off.


I'm still loving all the new deal flash sites! I've "saved" so much using them. I'm also a huge fan of etsy, so combine the two and you get the newest deal site....Heartsy. It is a daily deal site just for etsy products.

I apologize for helping you spend way too much money! Sign up and we'll both get $5 when you make your first purchase. Win, Win: http://heartsy.me/users/47574/referral


6 comments:

All Things Cherish said...

As if I really need another deal/flash sale site! But I do love Etsy! : )

Erin Branscom said...

I just found your blog and became a follower! :) I follow you on twitter! :) Erin

www.healthybranscoms.com

Fash Boulevard said...

Super happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Camila said...

How cute is your blog! I just found it and have never heard of Heartsy. I'm almost nervous to check it out but can't resist! Thanks!!

lanmeng wedding said...

Hello, I think that I saw you visited my weblog so I came to “return the favor”. I’m trying to find things to improve my wedding dresses web site! I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!igens

Anjali said...

Nice blog dear I like your blog it’s looking so cool according to blog theme. I would like to join your blog again and again. Procedures of arya samaj marriage in noida, Procedure of arya samaj marriage in Delhi NCR

Blog Widget by LinkWithin