J has his eye on the firetruck and the dump truck pictured below. They are in the store of one of the places he takes classes and he gets SO excited when he sees them. Santa has taken note. =) Green toys have a lot of really cute toys and Totsy's prices are GREAT! The trucks normally would cost me $26.00 each. If you aren't a member of Totsy yet, click here! Every weekend they are offering a great selection of toys for the holidays at awesome prices. I'm so excited to find some of the things on my list for a discount! What's on the list for your little one?
Here are a few of the other really cute options for your little one:
Please email me at magnoliasmarriageandmanhattan @ gmail dot com and I'll get you set up with your code!
Thank you to everyone that entered. There will be more great giveaways in the upcoming weeks, so stay tuned! Remember if you didn't win you can still use the code MMM15 to get 15% off your total order.
2. I'm headed to Wolfgang's Steakhouse tonight with my sweet husband. It's my favorite steakhouse in the city. We've had a rough few weeks dealing with some very difficult family issues (please keep his family in your prayers) and we are so excited to get a night out together! He is also taking me to the top of the Empire State Building tonight. We've lived here for 3 years and I've NEVER been! So excited!
3. I am having the hardest time selecting our Christmas card photo. I mean they give you 200 images of your child and I'm supposed to pick ONE? =) Thanks to all my twitter friends that helped pick out J's outfit. He looked adorable.
4. A friend insisted I should do my duty and try out the Best Chocolate Cake in the world. She sent me this link and I feel like I should listen to her. I still haven't done it...what's wrong with me?
5. This is a great article for new NYC Moms via Mommy Poppins, one of my favorite NYC Mom resource.
6. Are you excited about Halloween? I can't wait to share J's costume with you. You are going to die! It is pretty funny!
7. I've been doing a lot of research lately on train tables. Does anyone have one that you just LOVE? Santa and I have been in discussion that J should get one for Christmas. What are your other favorite toys for an almost TWO year old!
10. We went apple and pumpkin picking in Chester, NJ on Sunday. The weather could not have been more perfect and it was such a great excuse to get out of the city. Want to see my cute little guy? Ok, how about a couple (or 11 pictures of our trip....enjoy!)
I wanted to share a new stationery company with you, because we all know how much I adore preppy, fresh paper! InvitesNow is adorable, classic, preppy and unique. I LOVE their designs and I know that you will too. They have launched just in time to help make our Christmas card choice a little bit harder. We just had our pictures done last week and I'm in search of the perfect picture card. I found quite a few options at InvitesNow and I know you will too.
Now through 2010, all MMM readers will get a 15% off discount with code MMM15 at InvitesNow. AND...One lucky MMM reader will get 50% off their TOTAL order! If you haven't bought your Christmas cards yet, this could be a major savings for you!
Here are the rules:
1) Go to the brand new, InvitesNow website
2) Pick your favorite items!
3) Come back here and post what you could get with your 50% off discount!
For additional entries (and please remember to post each of these in a SEPARATE comment or the random number generator won't count it):
1) Become a follower of my blog or let me know you are already a follower in a separate comment
2) Blog about this contest or add it to your sidebar and let me know you did in a separate comment.
3) "Like" InvitesNow on facebook. Follow this link. Let me know you "liked" them in a separate comment.
4) Tweet about this contest to @MrsMMMBlogger and @InvitesNow and let me know you did so in a separate comment.
5) Join the InvitesNow mailing list by clicking here and let me know you did so in a separate comment.
That is a potential for FIVE additional entries!! Good luck ladies! The random number generator will pick a winner on Friday!
Here are a few of their adorable holiday options for photo cards, invitations, and stickers: